【Self-Introduction/ Yoshihiro Wada】Slow and relaxed tour around Mt. Oyama

 


I live in Isehara city which locates at the foot of Mt. Oyama for more than 30 years, but I formerly had no idea about Mt. Oyama.

Through training for this guide license, I have learned this area for the first time and found there are lots of valuable stories and cultural properties.

I believe that walking around religious sites and sightseeing spots will put your mind at ease.

I will also be happy to talk about technical matters as an engineer of mechanics.
Q. What's the motor output of Oyama cable car(incline)?
A. 150kW/750r.p.m. cable diameter is 36mm


I'm looking forward to guiding you.

Written by WADA Yoshihiro (Oyama area guide)    
e-mail : piacere2503@gmail.com
~*★*~★~*☆*~★~*★*~☆~*★*~~*★*~★~*☆*~★~*★*~

                                   ☟Please contact us☟

                                           >>> Contact Form<<<         

~*★*~★~*☆*~★~*★*~☆~*★*~~*★*~★~*☆*~★~*★*~

Comments

Popular Posts