【Self-Introduction/Yukihiro Suzuki】As I am a flexible tour guide in Oyama area, please contact me even in a short lead time. I will try to cope with.

If you have any extra time during your trip to Hakone or Tokyo, we recommend you to stop by Japan heritage “Oyama area” on the way. You will see the real Japanese culture and the spiritual background (i.e. religion) as well as panoramic views (2 Michelin stars) from café of Shrine during one day trip. 

Afuri Shrine
This is a Shinto shrine of 2,200 years old dedicated 3 deities (i.e. god of mountain, thunder, water). It stands on 725 meters (lower shrine) and 1,253 meters(upper shrine) from sea level and it takes 6 minutes by cable car.

It was built in 755 by great monk, Roben, as the center of the 
esoteric Buddhism.

Kikkawa Jozo
This area is also famous for good water source for sake brewery called Hard water, which means Mineral rich.  This maker won several international wards in the competition. We can taste the sake of big awards like Kura master gold/silver metals at reasonable price.

-As I live in Haneda area, I can pick you up at Haneda airport,
 Isehara station  or hotel in Tokyo.
-As I used to stay in USA, Singapore, UK, Indonesia. Malaysia for my biz,
   I can probably suggest your favorite sites on the one day trip.

Written by Yukihiro Suzuki (Oyama Area Guide)
~*★*~★~*☆*~★~*★*~☆~*★*~~*★*~★~*☆*~★~*★*~

                                   ☟Please contact us☟

                                           >>> Contact Form<<<         

~*★*~★~*☆*~★~*★*~☆~*★*~~*★*~★~*☆*~★~*★*~

Comments

Popular Posts